Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 56

Dear boys,
Tomorrow is the big day. 10am I will be meeting two dads, two dads who seem to have it all. Jobs, houses, families, friends and pets. They have more then I can offer you. I have tried I really have but I don't see this working. I don't have many friends left aside from ones I met in rehab, I have no family,  I do talk to your uncle sometimes but not often. I have a terrible job waiting tables making crap for money and I have no furniture, no car no home. I gave up my car I was to afraid of getting a DUI. That's sad, I drink so much I don't drive, sad.
Tomorrow at 10 I will see your potential dads, I will meet two people who have no other way to start a family but through adoption. That's why I picked them, lesbians can get pregnant, couples can try to get pregnant and have an easier time adopting, gay dads can't. They have no other offer so I offer them this gift the gift of adoption. They will meet me, I'll show them ultrasound pictures and I will hope they fall in love with you because I sure as hell have.

2 comments:

  1. So, so awesome. Sending my best for all of you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very brave! They will be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete