Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 55

Hi my lovely boys,
I made is through saint Patricks  day with no beer in hand.... I was freaked out about it but didn't go into a bar and didn't take a drink. Every st Patricks day I would go get plastered and high not this one I went to work, to meetings and talked to your possible birth daddy's on the phone I also got to see you boys again. I had a ultrasound yesterday and your both still measuring small I keep hoping your going to grow more. I'm considered high risk because of the drug use, and that's probably why your both so tiny, I'll be monitored weekly, but that also means I get to see you boys more.
I talked to your possible daddies yesterday for a half hour and I love them. We are setting up a time to meet on Thursday at the agency I'm so nervous. I told them everything there is to know I was very honest and forward they asked questions shares my concern but said they'd accept US no matter what. When they said us and not the babies I almost cried, someone to accept me? I've never had that. They are local and live In a great area of town. They have no other kids and are not sure if they'd want more at this point. They want a very open adoption as do I so I'm hoping this works out!
You would love them!
love, me:)

3 comments:

  1. I saw your acct is closed on bbc :( I will be following you blog for sure. I'm so excited for you to be getting a family, how lucky are your kids going to be to get to know you and have two wonderful and caring dads! Very proud of you for avoiding st party's day and coping in a healthy way! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could email you but I can't so it's being made public. People reported my account so every account I open gets reported once I "come out" so I'm done with babycenter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very proud of you. Your strength is amazing and your love for your babies is so evident! I too had to change my habits when I was 20 and found myself pregnant and I applaud you for the perseverance you are showing! I will be praying for you as your meeting with your babies potential birth parents comes up. Stay strong sweet girl. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete